Monday 2 August 2010

Monday 2nd August 2010

Today is Monday, the clue is in the title.

Yesterday I was going to go to a party in a park in Rawmarsh but I couldn't be arsed.
Just as well really as I heard it was a total pile of shite.

I took Jess out instead, she enjoyed it.

Today I started my last week at work.
I've been made redundant.
How the fuck did that happen?
I know I can't be arsed most of the time, but fuck me there are worse twats in the office.
That prick Trevor for a start.

Anyhoo, I'm off at the end of the week so I'd better get an offer from one of the bastard vulture agent twats that I have contacted otherwise it's the bread line for me.

I've also noticed that one of the adverts on the side of this blog is for "Cheese and Paneer" but then goes onto describe the ' cheese and panner' that it sells.

Useless twats..........

No comments:

Post a Comment