Saturday 28 August 2010

Friday 27th August 2010

I'm hungry and I'm in the South West of England.

This isn't how it was supposed to be. It's not how I envisaged it.
When I first started I was going to write a blog of my life.
But my life, since losing my job in the insurance industry, is so boring it bored me to write about it.
I simply write down my thoughts now, it saves arguing about it.

God only knows what the millions of you who read this on a regular basis must have first thought.
Who am I trying to kid.

My first two statements were not linked, by the way.
I just thought about them at the same time.
Multi tasking, who said it was only women who could do it.

Today I have mostly been eating cake.
I could market it as a new fad diet.
The Cake Plan.
Not all cake is unhealthy, surely.

I was on another website recently and I saw a button at the top of the page which said "become a writer".
I keep going back and clicking on it but nothing has happened yet.

Why do so many buses run at night with so few people on?
Maybe the bus company could tell me.
But I doubt it.

You can lead a horse to water but a church roof should be lead.

Goodnight.............

No comments:

Post a Comment