Tuesday 24 August 2010

Tuesday 24th August 2010

Voice enhancement. I was talking to someone at work today and I kept thinking that his voice sounded a tad odd.
As he spoke he kept sounding like he was being possessed, momentarilly, by a robot.
It wasn't until afterwards that I realised that he was using auto-tune to enhance his speech.
Now I realise that second, or even third, rate singers have a penchant for using this digital trickery in a vain attempt to sound acceptable, but for the ordinary man on the street??
I don't know.

Would you implode or explode in space?
I used to think you would implode but I reckon you would do the opposite as the pressure is greater inside you that in outer space.
However, under water, really really deep underwater, deeper than your average swimming pool, you would probably implode due to the water pressure.
Implode or just crush?
Maybe it wouldn't be an implosion but more like an impounded car, crushed to a small cube.

If you could fly fast enough, faster than a speeding bullet, and flew into space and started to do loads and loads of loop the loops, do you think you could create a black hole?
And if you did create one, would you be flying fast enough to escape it's gravitational pull?
If a black hole has a gravitational pull, which I'm sure it does.

Just to be sure, I'm gonna try it out and I'll let you know the results when I get back.

Right now, I'm tired so I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment