Thursday 19 August 2010

Thursday 19th August 2010

Smoking Kills.
They're not a bad band, you should check them out.
I think you have to google 'The Smoking Kills' otherwise you get health warnings from the gobblement.

I don't really know who I think I'm talking to when I say "you should check them out" etc, cause no one reads this shit.

However smoking really does kill apparently.
It has been scientifically proven that 100% of all people die.
I smoke and I guess I will die too one day.

The photos that they put on tobacco products, such as black gummy toothless mouths are supposed to put people off.
I'm hoping that if I smoke enough my teeth will look that good.

I blame my childhood.
For everything.

Everything that had happened in my life can be traced back to my childhood.
Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad childhood, it's just where it all began.

So I blame childhood for smoking and bad teeth.

And everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment