Monday 30 August 2010

Monday 30th August 2010

Fuck this blog shit, I've been trying to write something at least four times a day since my last post and it wouldn't let me.
I thought I'd been kicked off for being too boring or something but maybe it was just a warning.

Does everyone see colours as the same colour?
And I'm not talking about people who are colour blind, but everyday non-colour blind people.
What colour is grass?
It's green, but how do you know that you see green as I see green?
The green that you see may be the same colour as I see the sky, which I see as blue.
We only know that green is green because we've been told that it is, we've been told that grass is green and sky is blue etc.
How our individual eyes interpret the colours is unknown.
If I lost the sight in one of my eyes and had a transplant with one of yours, would I see the same colours.
Would I see different colours with my two different eyes?

Trees could be purple and the sky yellow, sand could be green and roads magenta.

I need a time machine.
I'm currently driving home along the M5, but don't worry I'm driving hands free, but I've got about three and a half hours to go.
So I wish I had a time machine.

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

No comments:

Post a Comment