Saturday 7 August 2010

Saturday 7th August 2010

Aliens.

What do you think aliens would think if they visited Earth?
Do you think they would be happy?
Maybe they are already here and that is the reason behind war.
Aliens aren't happy with something so they start a war to punish us.

But that would mean that who ever won the war must be the aliens.
Or at least the leaders of the winning side are aliens.

Perhaps it's just politicians that are aliens, all of them.
Especially that one who looks like Mr Spock.
What was his name? I can't frigging remember.
Maybe it'll come to me.

Coal.
I once told an ex-wife that the coal in the coal bunker at the bottom of my garden needed throwing out and replacing as it was too old and wouldn't work anymore.
She believed me.
Stupid fucker.

Trouble was, she ordered some more and got Adrian, the coal man, to take the 'old' stuff away.
He must have thought we were right cunts.
Well I was cause I was the prick who had to pay for it.

What's the difference between a prawn and a shrimp?

It's not a joke, I don't know the answer, so answers on a postcard to the usual address.

John Redwood, that's the fucker..........

No comments:

Post a Comment