Thursday 7 April 2011

Thursday 7th April 2011

Sonic Boom Boy..............

Thursday already, where do the weeks go. Liz is playing tunes on Ewetoob, some of them quite good for a change. Just had Sigue Sigue Sputnik. Classic tune that.

Now she is playing shit.

Talking of which, I was walking my dog yesterday, the Beautiful Jess, and she did her business, and being the responsible owner I am I whipped out a poo bag and picked it up to deposit it in the dog-poo-bin. All I can say is that it was a good job I had a spare bag, as the first one was split. Unfortunately, I only found this out whilst I was picking the fresh manure up and felt it first hand. Literally. It went all up my fingernail and everything.

I bet on the Spanish lottery tonight. Three numbers, two numbers and one number. Total stake; £3, total potential winnings; £775. I must go and see if I've won. Don't go away (or if you do, to make a cup of tea or something, make sure you come back) I'll be right back.

Nope, didn't win.

Anyhoo, got my Blackberry today. Had to go to the Post Office to collect it as I wasn't in when it was delivered yesterday. So I went to the Post Office only to be told that I was at the wrong one. The one I wanted was the other one in the Village. I didn't even know there were two in the village. Everyday is a learning day I suppose.

Blackberry make quite a big thing about the Blackberry PIN. What am I supposed to do with it?
Am I supposed to give it out to people or keep it a secret?
It's easy to set up though. Put all me email addresses and stuff on there. Much easier to set up than my Galaxy S. I still have that one too, go me, two smart phones, a Galaxy S and a Blackberry Torch. Or Touch or something.

I'm so today.............

No comments:

Post a Comment