Wednesday 23 February 2011

Wednesday 23rd February 2011

Last trip to Scotland tomorrow.

Well probably not the last time I EVER go to Scotland, but the last time I go there in my current job. Just two and a half weeks to go and then I move on to pastures new(ish).

I had to endure a session of self-flagellation today. Basically I had to sit, along with some
colleagues, in front of a client and fuck myslef up the arse with a rusty poker. Telling a client what a shit job you have just done on their contract is not a fun thing to do, but today, it was done. I have actually come away from it a much better person, more in touch with myself, at one with my inner soul and I am tempted to self-flagellate on a daily basis.
Cleansed, almost, but I will tell you, it's a fucker to sit down afterwards.
I wonder if many people in Scotland self-flagellate? It could be a nightly activity for all I know, I don't generally venture out when I am staying up there so I couldn't possibly comment. It's not that I am nervous of walking the streets of Kirkintilloch after dark, I just do not have the inclination to do so.

If I make loads of money in my new venture (refer to previous posts if you don't know what I am talking about) then I was thinking about investing most of it in fried Pineapples and Bananas. I went to the bank and discussed it with my new Personal Business Banker, but she told me not to fritter my money away.

I have finally finished my 'charity' work. If you weren't aware of this then you oviously haven't read my VERY LAST POST!!!!! What have you been doing all your life? Your life will never be complete if you don't read ALL of my blog posts.
Well not all of them, the first ones were a bit shit. Go to around Novemeber time and they slowly start to get slightly better.

I got a £50 gift card from google today. I got a bit excited until I realised it isn't really a gift card at all. Well it is, but you can only buy one thing with it, and that is advertising space on Google.
I may use it for a laugh, advertise this blog and see what happens. I could go viral. I could put Seaton Carew on the map. Well I could have, if it hadn't already been on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment