Thursday 10 February 2011

Thursday 10th February 2011

Decisions, decisions.

Do you know what, as I sit here tonight and try to write this blog entry, I cannot think of anything to write about.

I have had a long day, which started with the alarm going off at three o'clock this morning, but nothing exciting happened and I am very very tired.

So it looks like it is going to be a short one tonight, unless I think of something interesting that happened as I lie in bed trying to get to the land of nod.
By that, I don't mean something interesting that may happen as I lie in bed trying to get to sleep (I would never share that with you publicly (privately maybe, but never publicly)) I mean that whilst I lie in bed trying to doze if I think of anything interesting that happened earlier today.

If that happens, then I may post a bit later.

Or if anyone wants me to share interesting happenings that occur whilst in bed trying to sleep then maybe we can bargain our way to some sort of deal..............

No comments:

Post a Comment