Thursday 24 March 2011

Thursday 24th March 2011

How lazy am I? I'm sitting on the sofa and my laptop is upstairs in my office and I can't be arsed to go and get it. So I am writing this on my phone whilst watching a programme on the tele called "The Blasters", about demolition companies. Quite interesting, if you like that sort of thing.

I passed a Circus today, in Barnsley. It was in the middle of a field and it got me a-wondering, as these things do. When they erect their big top, do they just stick it up anywhere? Or do they do a proper job and plan it all out? Also, if it is a field that has had cows in it, do they pick all the cow shit up our do they just chuck it up on top of it all? I wouldn't want to be the poor pleb who has to wash the groundsheet. Mind you, I wouldn't want to be in the circus really.

I'm off to Somerset tomorrow, which is good. Off to see my daughters so I'm looking forward to that.

Anyhoo, as the phone battery is getting flat and High Plains Drifter is on the tele now, I'm off.............

No comments:

Post a Comment