Sunday 13 March 2011

Sunday 13th March 2011

Thank God it's not Friday.

Took my dog, Jezebel, to the woods around the corner this morning. Thought it would make a change from the field that she normally gets taken to. There we were, in a wood which naturally has loads of sticks lying around, and dogs love stick right, and she goes and finds an empty plastic bottle to play with.

I see my mate Skoob hasn't written his blog for a while, dunno why, it's not like he has anything better to do! Hopefully he will read this and pull his finger out and write another posting. It'll probably be about socks or goldfish or maybe sock wearing goldfish or something, but it will be good reading.

So it's a Sunday, I would say that I have had a lazy day but that's not strictly true. It's just that I haven't done anything that you would find interesting. Well not unless you find vacuuming and dog walking and spreadsheet writing interesting. And if you do, if you really get a rush from such things, then GET THE FUCK OFF MY BLOG, YOU FREAKY FREAK.

My new computer has a webcam built in, did I say that before? Well it has and when I bought it I thought it would be great. I thought it would be fun to talk to people and be able to see them at the same time. But I don't know anyone else who has one and I don't really know how to use it. Someone told me that I could use the MSN messenger thingy, but I only have one 'friend' on there and that's my daughter, who lives in the South-West with her mother (ex-wife #1, the non-psycho one) and I'm not even sure if she has a webcam.
So, if you are reading this and you have a webcam and you like talking complete and utter shite, then let me know. You will have to tell how to use the frigging thing as well, but we could have interesting debates on stuff like 'Who would win in a fight, a man with one leg or a man with one arm.'

The old Lion v Tiger thing came up again the other day. In Turkey, a Tiger broke through a fence and killed a Lion. I think the Lion was drugged by the Tiger whilst it was sleeping.............

No comments:

Post a Comment