Saturday 12 March 2011

Saturday 12th March 2011

Well I've only gone and bloody well done it.

Who the fuck are James and Charlie, and who the fuck is Russell Kane?
I don't have a clue, but James and Charlie have just won a Comic Relief dance thing by tap dancing. Worthy winners, I think, as they were the only ones who actually danced and didn't just prance around the stage. But then if you think about it, it is for comic relief so I suppose it should be funny.
Shouldn't it?
It's a bit of a conundrum methinks. Katie Price was on there too. I quite like Katie Price occasionally, she was very self-depreciative tonight, taking the piss out of herself so fair play to her. I hear she is divorced again. Is she trying to be the modern day Liz Taylor or Zsa Zsa Gabor or what?

I see Babs Windsor is doing well since leaving the fairmly show, Eastenders innit. She is still hanging on in there, acting her little heart out on her bingo adverts. Bless. She even gets to put a cake into someone's face in the latest ad. Presumably that has something to do with Comic Relief too. I don't know, I wasn't paying attention.
My Dad hates the adverts so much that he turns the sound down. Even if he is leaving the room.

Anyhoo, I managed to buy a new laptop today. Got one of those little netbook things. It's really good, got a webcam and everything. The plan was to get a proper sized laptop as soon as a couple of cheques went through, but I may just get a monitor and keyboard and docking station and stick with this one. Or maybe I'll do both, who knows.

Did I mention that I quit my job last week? Friday was my last day and I have formed my own company.
I sent an email around last week, from my new Ambient Precast email address (which has the logo at the bottom and the email address has the word 'ambientprecast' in it), to let everyone know what my new contact details were and I was surprised (although I don't know why) when one person asked me where I was going and two people asked my what my email address was going to be. I had stated my phone number, you see, but not my email address as I was sending the email from the email address and in order to ask me what my email address was they sent a reply to the email address that they were asking about.

So I have the office, I have the laptop, I have the work. All I need to sort out now is the car.
Good job my office is at home and I only have to walk across the landing from my bedroom to get there.............

No comments:

Post a Comment