Monday 20 June 2011

Monday 20th June 2011

You can lead a rolling stone to a church roof, but there's no use crying over a few omelette eggs.

Just a quick one tonight (fnarr fnarr) as I am currently on a course which culminates in a 60 minute theory test and a five hour practical exam on Thursday and I have revision to do.
Revision at my age? I'm forty fucking two years of age (nearly), and I shouldn't be revising. Still, it's all for a good cause, I suppose. Me!!!

To make it worse, it's 109 miles away, so it's an hour and three quarters each way, traffic permitting.

I only say it is 109 miles away as that is what the sat-nav says. I suppose if I take the corners wide then I could probably stretch it to 110 miles. Or if I cut all the corners I could maybe get it down to 108 miles, or maybe a little less. I have four more journeys (as I am staying in a hotel Wednesday night) to try it out, I'll let you know the results.

Well, back to the revision I suppose. Told you it was gonna be short.............
(I hate this advert......)

No comments:

Post a Comment