Tuesday 24 May 2011

Tuesday 24th May 2011

It's been a long time baby.

I was going to write a blog about all the stuff that has happened to me since the last time I posted, but then I ran out of electricity.

For those of you who don't know, I'm on a meter because of a psycho ex-wife and numerous unpaid bills, but that's another story.

Back to topic, I ran out of leccy so I had to go and buy some. There are two shops in the village that have the top-up meter machine thingies, and I chose the one by the Post Office. Their machine was broken so I went to the other shop. This one shut ten minutes before I got there.

Next stop was one of the neighbouring villages. I had a choice, but I knew there was a 24hr garage in one, so I tried that. They had a machine, not a normal yellow one but a pink one. And my payment key wasn't accepted by it. So I still had no leccy. The woman in the garage told me that the Spar shop around the corner sold it. So I thanked her and went. The Spar shop round the corner might fucking well sell it, but only when they are fucking open.

I was getting a little pissed off by now.

So I went to the other village, to a Spar shop I knew was open. They had a machine, but a pink one and guess what? My key didn't bastard work. I asked if the garage had a machine? "No but Rhythm & Booze do"

Fuck me sideways, Rhythm & Booze is in the village where I live, the village I started in. Got to Rhythm & Booze and saw a friggin pink machine. Fucking key didn't freaking work and I was in a shop surrounded by alcohol. My perfect fucking scenario. Anyhoo, they told me the Coop had one.

THE FUCKING COOP HAS ONE.

I never knew that. I have just driven about ten fucking miles to buy something half a fucking mile from my fucking house.

Happy fucking days.

Maybe more tomorrow, I'm in Scotland but you never know.............

No comments:

Post a Comment