Sunday 1 May 2011

Sunday 1st May 2011

Here we go again.

I forgot to mention yesterday that I went to Primark yesterday. It was the one in Bristol and it was HUGE. I mean really seriously fucking massive. I think that it was quite possibly bigger than Bristol itself which means it must be a TARDIS store, bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, which is similar but unlike an Armadillo which is soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside. The shop was on about seventeen floors and each floor was about the size of thirty seven football stadia [not just the pitches].

Watched a lot of TV today. Well when I say TV what I really mean is I watched coverage of a Great Tit sitting on seven eggs in a bird box. Every now and then she would wiggle her tail feathers and bury her head in her nest and do something or other with her eggs, or her nest or something.

It's a very serious thing, this bird nesting and egg sitting malarky. My mother is even considering cancelling her annual holiday to the Lake District so she can watch little Tittiana's eggs hatch. Father is talking solicitors and divorce here.

I may explode in a minute, I have gorged on so much fucking food today. It all started with breakfast when I had an egg and sausage and bacon sandwich [all veterinarian, of course] and then for lunch I had bread and salad and crab and shrimp and sun-dried tomatoes and potato salad and coleslaw and stuffed peppers and curried eggs. Then, this evening I have had a roast dinner, vege meat and roast potatoes and four veg [carrots, curried parsnip, leeks and cabbage] followed by cheese, followed by Sticky Toffee Pudding [lots of it]. I now feel like a reet bloater.

Anyone got any thoughts on 'Alternative Voting'? Can't see the point of it meslef. Maybe I just don't understand it.............

No comments:

Post a Comment