Thursday 26 May 2011

Thursday 26th May 2011 pt2

Hi Honey, I'm home.

Got back safely, you'll all be pleased to know. Well both of you anyways.
I saw the camel on the A66 too. A great big fucker hiding behind a hedge. I reckon he was a bit shy, probably down to the fact that he was a right ugly fucker. He didn't have the hump, he had two. Must be a dormitory or whatever, and not the other type.

Bit of an expert on Camels me, know all the facts about them.

Like their hump is made of chocolate. Well not real chocolate, obviously, that would just melt in the sun and get all messy. It would also probably get into their bloodstream and poison them rendering them dead.
No, it's made of cocoa powder, just like you get at Morrisons. In fact, it has been said that this is where they get it from, but I don't whether they mean Morrisons or the camels.

I'll have to investigate.

Anyhoo, there he was (I'm saying 'he', it might have been a 'she', I didn't get that closely acquainted) standing behind a hedge and he seemed to be laughing at all the cars passing by. I don't know why he was laughing at us as he was standing in the rain and we were all in our dry warm cars.

Except the rider on the Triumph, if he went along the A66, he wouldn't have been in a dry warm car as he was on a motorbike.

So anyway, I told you I'd tell you if I saw it, and there you go.............

No comments:

Post a Comment