Friday 27 May 2011

Friday 27th May 2011

Oh dear, what can the matter be?

I have just put some bets on.
I have placed a bet in every race left to race tonight at Hall Green Greyhound track, there are only three so don't get too excited, and these are them: Killishin Napper in the 9.24, Stonepark Wizard in the 9.40 and Glenhill Rebel in the 9.55. No there is no rhyme or reason for these choices, I don't have a clue about dog racing and I don't even no what odds I have got on them.

I'll let you know how I get on.

I have also put a treble on the play-off matches this weekend. I have put a sneaky quid on Reading to win 2-1, Huddersfield to win 3-2 and Stevenage and Torquay to draw 2-2.
If all these come in, I win £4300. I'll be shitting meslef come Monday if the first two come in. Stevenage/Torquay play Saturday, Huddersfield play Sunday and Reading on Monday.
Got me crosses crossed.

Wonder if the Grand Prix in Monaco will be any good this weekend? Often, the race is decided by who gets to the first corner first, providing that all the pit stops go ok and nothing breaks on the car that is. But with all these changes this year something good may happen.
They say that the amount of downforce a F1 car produces would allow it to drive upside-down along the roof of the tunnel at Monaco. That would be good, to see that. Especially if you then activated the DRS (which reduces downforce). The cars may well fall off the ceiling of the tunnel.

Do tunnels have ceilings?

Killishin Napper has just won in the 9.24. It came in at 9/4. Still don't know what the odds are on the other two.

I'm going for a tab, I'll be back to let you know how the other dogs get on, even if it just a couple of one-liners.............

No comments:

Post a Comment