Tuesday 21 September 2010

Tuesday 21st September 2010

Makes me laugh really.
Gordon Ramsey telling Indian chefs how difficult some Indian dishes are to cook.
Don't you think they fucking know, Ramsey?
They cook it every day.
Sanctimonious prick.

Today included hundreds of sweaty people crammed into a very small space, all of them making a point of ignoring one another.
No eye contact.
No this wasn't an episode of Ramsey's Best Restaurant, I've given him enough space on my blog, this was my day in London and the luxurious public transport system we affectionately call 'The tube'.

If travelling on this germ infested mode of transport is not bad enough, you get back to the surface again and there is nothing but pollution and more people ignoring each other.

I was glad to get back to the sticks.

Does caramel have a very low freezing point?
I only ask because I had some Ben and Jerry's "Chew Chew Caramel" ice cream tonight.
It had pieces of caramel covered in chocolate in it.
And the caramel was chewy, even though it had been immersed in extremely cold ice cream for god knows how long.
Anyway, I suppose if it wasn't chewy then they wouldn't be able to call it "Caramel Chew Chew" could they?
More like Caramel Hard Lumpy Bits, and that wouldn't be the same.

Would it?

I think I'm becoming addicted to Ben & Jerry.............

No comments:

Post a Comment