Saturday 2 October 2010

Saturday 2nd October 2010

Adverts.
You see these adverts dotted around the page then please feel free to click on them.
Even if you don't want anything, or are not sure if you do or not, then have a click anyway.
You may even find something you like and never knew you wanted.

There is no particular reason for me to say this other than the fact that I get money every time you do so.
Google probably do too, and the people who place the adverts must get something out of it, but I don't really give a shit about them, I'm just interested in myself.

If, for any reason, you particularly do not like the adverts on this page, if they really offend you for any reason, then please let me know.
Post a comment telling me what adverts you want to see and I'll see if I can get them.

It's not that I have any influence in the advertising department, but they tell me that the adverts are relevant to whatever I write, so if you tell me what advert you want, I'll write something relevant to try and get the adverts.

And you never know, if I make enough money, I may even share it around.............

No comments:

Post a Comment