Sunday 5 September 2010

Sunday 5th September 2010 part 2

um bongo um bongo they drink it in the congo.

Now I've never been to the Congo, but I think I would bet my bottom dollar that they have never drunk um bongo.
Never even heard of it I shouldn't doubt.

It's all gorillas and stuff, why would they want um bongo?
I bet they'd rather have a nice cup of tea.
Or coffee.

What happens to the rest of the tea leaves if only the tips are used?
Or is it just PG that use the tips and everyone else use the other parts of the leaves?
Do PG buy the whole leaf and use what they want and sell the rest?
And do they make money doing it or just break even?

So many questions, so few answers.
If you know, please spill the beans.
Coffee, baked or otherwise.
Leave a comment if you like, let me know.

Same thing for Nescafe original and Nescafe Gold.
Which is really better and what's the real difference?

If there is anyone who works for Nescafe reading this please tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment