Sunday 5 September 2010

Sunday 5th September 2010

I went to a wedding do last night and it was invaded by aliens.
Nothing to do with the bride and groom, they were both normal, perfectly nice people, but aliens invaded all the same.

I was just sitting there, drinking my J2o, when I saw them.
There were about thirty of them.
They didn't land or any thing like that, they just sort of hovered below the ceiling.
Quite sinister really.

I was mixing my drinks last night too.
I started on J2o, went onto coffee and finished up on Appletizer.
I'm such a rebel, I don't know how I cope with myself.

Nobody fell over, which was nice, but there was a kinder egg involved in some form throughout the night.
Apparently.

They say penguins can't look up, whoever "they" are.
D'you think this is because they spend so much time looking down at the eggs balanced precariously on their feet that their neck muscles can only bend one way?

At the end of the night, all the aliens turned on all their lights simultaneously.
But they didn't fly off and I think they may still be there.

Someone should be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment