Saturday 23 July 2011

Saturday 23rd July 2011

Somebody stick a fork in me, I'm stuffed.

On Sky news, it has just been reported that a friend of Amy Winehouse has put on twatter "I can't even breathe right now I am so sad". She can't breathe but she can still summon up the energy to log onto Twatter and type.

I was sitting in Costa Coffee today, well that's a lie as I was sitting outside Costa Coffee today but you know what I mean, when I thought of a great subject to write about in today's blog. It was that fucking good that I cannot for the life of me remember what it was.

Maybe it's old age.

I've just seen an advert for Durex on the tele. On Film4 it was. Is that allowed? Not that I have anything against it, I'm not a prude or owt, but I have never seen one on the tele before. It wasn't racy or anything like that, no pictures of an erect penis, not even a cucumber, but it was just a bit unexpected.

Thanks for all the photographs of Gorillas and stuff, by the way, and all the competition entries and enquiries. The response was underwhelming,
I have never seen such apathy. Mind you, I'm guessing that most people that read this probably replied, so if you didn't then YOU must be in a minority. Do you feel left out? Don't stress about it, aint no biggy.

I still can't think what it was that I was going to write about, hence the rambling.

I don't mind rambling, but I need to buy a new pair of boots. Can't really see myslef walking across the Peak District or through the Lakes in a blue or silver pair of winkle-pickers.

No one has bought me that coffee machine either, so thank you very much for that.

I'm gonna go now, hopefully I will remember what it was I was going write about today tomorrow and write about it then. If I remember it later I will make a note about it so I don't forget. Unless I am sleeping and dreaming about it and then I'm really fucked as I never remember my dreams.

By the way, the second photograph, it's a sleeping ladybird. I took it this morning whilst I was walking Jezebel. The first one, that's knitting. Liz chose it off t'interweb.............

No comments:

Post a Comment