Monday 25 July 2011

Monday 25th July 2011

Happy Monday.....

Went to Reading for my weekly Monday site visit and was disappointed that I only saw
one Red Kite on the way down and none on the way back.
Now I don't mean diamond shaped cloth things attached to bits of string with long tails with bows on them, but the bird of prey, as can be seen on the right.

I'm a bit confused at the moment. Can anyone tell me what film is currently on Channel 5 at the moment (2100hrs) as the EPG says it is Swordfish, but I have seen Swordfish and I don't remember the bit that I am watching at the moment (ie, the first 42 minutes!!!).
Maybe it'll come back to me. Maybe the last time I watched it was back in my alcohol days, but John hasn't turned up yet and the film is nearly three quarters of an hour old.
Maybe he is flying one of his planes somewhere exotic.

Apparently when they decided to feature a TVR Tuscan in the film as Travolta's character's vehicle of choice, the director insisted that they leave the English registration plates on as they made the car look 'exotic'.

That's twice now I have used the word 'exotic', how exotic of me.

Twice, so good they named it twice.

Still haven't remembered the great thought I had for a subject to write about. That is how good an idea it was, obviously. Who knows, it may come back to me one day. Probably at a time when I have no means of making a note of it and I will forget about it again before I can wrote about it.

I'll let you know if the film turns out not to be Swordfish, and let you know what actually is.
If I find out.............

2 comments:

  1. Dont know what it is, set under water so plenty of fish nd a few drug dealers but its definately NOT swordfish, which peed me off as i never seen it and was looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's into the blue My EPG changed just a minute ago

    ReplyDelete