Wednesday 28 July 2010

Wednesday 28th July 2010

I'll be so glad when I win the lottery.
Trouble is, I've got to start doing it first.
When you're on £13k a year and have to pay extortionate rent on a pokey flat, plus maintenance for three crazy bitch wives and fuck knows how many kids, then the lottery ain't too high up on the agenda.

Why do so many people crash their cars?
I appreciate that if they didn't then I would probably be out of a job, but some people are so fucking stupid.

This one kid, sounded about 13 years old, claimed his BMW had been hit by a shopping trolley in a supermarket car park.
Said it happened late at night in the one in Southwell.
Like I know where the fuck that is, anyway, the prick ain't fooling me, I thought, the twat doesn't sound old enough to drive, let alone have a new beamer, so I googled it and bugger me, there ain't an all night supermarket in Southwell.
Was trying to claim his car was a write off.
By a bastard shopping trolley.

Fuck him, he's getting nothing.

Still haven't heard back from any of the agents I've rung, they don't know what they're missing.

Oh well, life stumbles on................

No comments:

Post a Comment