Tuesday 27 July 2010

Tuesday 27th July

Sat at work today ringing around theatre agents trying to get a gig.

I'm not sure, but I think that having no previous acting experience may not be working in my favour.

Still, I'm not one to give up that easily.

Trevor was 'on' form today.
The prick couldn't wait to tell me about the number of interested girls he has on the dating site he goes on.
Sad bastard, I wish he would get kidnapped by some lunatic psycho woman who would hold him captive in her bathroom and only feed him boiled sweets.
Maybe that would shut the fucker up, but I doubt it.

Went for a walk in the park at lunchtime.
It's got a bit of a pond and a few ducks.
Poor fuckers have to dodge the used condoms, second hand syringes and empty beer cans.

Anyway, amongst all the flotsam, there were a couple of male ducks trying to shag a female.
Two on one.
I had to feel quite sorry for the poor bitch, well I would have done if she hadn't looked like she was enjoying it so much, making a laughing noise.
Freaking slut.

Got back to work and the boss has mailed saying that he wants to see me tomorrow.
That's something to look forward to.

Treated myself to a bus ride on the way home, what a fucking mistake.
Full of sweating, sinking tourists wasting time.
Cameras everywhere.
What is so special about a run down derelict industrial estate anyway?

Got home to find Avon & Somerset Police had sent me a little present in the post.
A nice £ 60 fine and three penalty points for the huge crime of driving at 36 mph.
I only went that bastard way to avoid some fucking roadworks.
Pricks.

Anyway, there's always dinner to look forward to, but I'm not having those home made pizzas again, I think the bread made me bad.............

No comments:

Post a Comment