Friday 9 January 2015

Friday 9th January 2015

‎So, why the fuck do people start every fucking sentence with the word so. 

I have recently been to Specsavers. 
Took me a while to find it (ba boom, tish) but once I did I got a trial for contact lenses. 

So, I went back after a week for my training session where they tell you how to push the plastic fuckers into your eyeballs and then how to scrape them off again and then how to wash the fiddly bendy see-through bastard discs of Satan‎ in a 45 minute session. 

Well, that's what they are supposed to do. 

So, I was shown how to put them in and, after holding my finger very close to my eye I had a go. 
The lens ended up in my eyelashes, on the table, stuck to the end of my finger, but eventually I got them in. 

Then, I had to take them out. 

This basically involves holding your eye lids open whilst stroking you eyeball.

More later...............

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment