Monday 6 August 2018

Monday 6th August 2018

Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes.......

Well fuck me each and every way.
Where did that all go and how did we get here?

What's the betting that the (very) few people that used to read this are not now reading it?
The only way I'll find that out is if you tell me.
Go on, you know you want to, if you used to read this when I used to write it, then leave me a comment.
Say whatever you want, you don't have to say "I used to read this and I'm reading it now".
That would be a bit shit as you would be copying me, just leave a comment, say anything. The more random the betterer.
In fact, the most random will win a prize.*

So, don't you just fucking well hate it when people start all their sentences with the word so?

It's August 2018.
The last post I wrote was December 23rd 2015, a Wednesday.
Shit me.

Hasn't the world become a really shit place?
It's laughable really.
Praying for time.....?

So much has gone on since December 23rd 2015, and this is a sentence that needs to start with the word so, because so much has gone on.
If you think about it, I bet you cannot remember what you were doing on the 23rd December 2015. Can you even remember what day it was?
If you can't you are a proper cunt as I have just told you.

Anyhoo, I know what I was doing. I was writing about caffeine shampoo.
Still think it is a shit idea, especially with the price of coffee these days.
Funny how people moan about fuel being £1.30 a litre but they are more than happy to go to Starbucks and spend over three quid for half a litre of watered down coffee. It won't get you so far either. You may walk a bit quicker after it, but that's about it, petrol will get you further.
Or farther.
Oh Father save me.
Godinheavenhelpme.

August.
Named after Augustus Caesar, the first Roman Emperor.
He was Julius' grandnephew and became emperor after defeating Marc Anthony and Cleo.
Julius already had July, so he wasn't bothered (he was probably dead by this time anyways).

And how much different is the world today than it was back then, in 12BC?
Well it's probably fucking hotter now, but that's another story.......


*this may be a lie.


No comments:

Post a Comment